Moxy - Ben 10 [8-bit]
I really want to change how I draw certain characters
Ok but no one wanted to tell me about this line? Like yeah Ibuki’s line is amazing but Sonia!
ibuki please we are all about to die
Needed a little practice drawing Freddy, decided to practice my making me hate myself even more.
Because why go outside (gasp!) and get involved when you can just like and reblog posts from the comfort of your home.
Because sometimes you’re young, and can’t leave your area, or parents won’t let You get involved. so the only thing you can do is spread the message so someone who can help will see it.
"Aaaand made a comic to make people feel bad about themselves, when I’m not doing anything either. Gee that was good use of my time."
holy shit this comic is so pretentious and out of touch with reality, I can’t even begin to imagine what fantasy world the artist lives in where
- everyone who wants to go to a protest is physically capable of going to a protest (cool fact: disabled activists exist and while some disabled activists can make it to protests, most can’t. wow. what a concept)
- everyone who wants to go to a protest can financially afford taking days off of work, can financially afford the possibility of being arrested for protesting, and can financially afford the possibility of hospitalization / going to the emergency room in the case of police brutality (all very real things for poor people. wow. who knew)
- activists are safe from physical danger. activists face not just police brutality but harassment by people opposed to their activism. and that’s not even taking into account the fact that even in activist spaces, women face the threat of sexual harassment, sexual assault, and rape.
- where activists can accurately have their stories told to the general public, and can trust that their stories won’t be edited to make them look like awful people
wait that’s not the real world at all. home-bound disabled people exist (hi, I’m one of them), poor people exist (hi again), and women + NB ppl who are incredibly wary of men and the ever-present possibility of assault exist (hi). and that’s not talking about like, specific classes of people who are even more vulnerable to violence (disabled trans women of color to give you an idea) who might not feel safe being at a protest because someone might assault or murder them. you did not think this through at all.
y’know what icyarguments, I don’t doubt that there’s a handful of tumblr activists who don’t take (anti-racist) activism seriously and only reblog things about what’s happening in Ferguson so people don’t call them out on their apathy towards racism. but “tumblr activism” is legit; for a lot of poor folks, disabled folks, and women it’s a safe way to help get information out there. (Safe might be a bit of a stretch - lots of online activists receive tons of harassment and threats.) Protests don’t happen in a vaccuum. People learn about what they fight for not just on the street or in their lives but online. As an example: some women are going to be able to articulate what sexism is just from their lived experience, but others won’t, and a lot of women have found the words to articulate how sexism has hurt them by seeing information on tumblr. So. IDK, you’re kind of being a useless jerk here. Go read a book or something.
And that’s not even touching on your example of a ~worthwhile activism~. I’m not touching that with a ten foot pole.
have you eaten today?
did you take any meds you need?
how about hydration?
maybe a nap if you need one
you are awesome
keep it up
School is slowly, but surely approaching so I decided to do a huge Back to School Masterpost. You guys are not going back to school to get terrible grades, wear icky sweatpants, and get terrible stress. NO, I WILL NOT LET THAT HAPPEN. You will all succeed, look HELLA cute, and have ZERO STRESS. I hope you guys enjoy this school year. Good luck.
HOW TO SUCCEED BASICALLY:
- How to become a straight A student: get high scores and study less
- How to get a high GPA
- How to not ruin your high GPA
- How to improve in math
- How to improve your memory
- How to write a basic paragraph
- How to write an essay (Harvard style)
- How to write a comparative essay (University of Toronto style)
- How to study
- How to work smarter, not harder
- How to take effecient notes
- How to learn more and study less
- How to enhance your vocabulary
- How to stay focused
LOST IN CLASS? NEED HELP? WANT SOME SCHOOL HACKS?:
- Learn anything
- Math help
- More math help
- Math help for grades 7-10 (Ontario only)
- Math problem solver
- Anything you need calculated or need information on
- Algebra help
- Balance chemical equations
- Crash Course
- **How to multiply (Math trick)
- FREE bibliography generator
HELLA CUTE SUPPLIES:
- Lily Pulitzer Agendas
- Nylon Cordura School Bag
- Mean Girls pencils
- I love Science pencils
- Twin Peaks pencils (I REALLY NEED THESE IN MY LIFE)
- Create chaos pencils
- Stabilo pens (a must have this year)
- Ink joy pens
- Five Star composition books
SUPER CUTE OUTFITS TO INSPIRE YOU:
- radiohead, green jacket, white tee, and black jeans
- black muscle tank, grey jeans, big boots, green hat
- sweaters, ripped jeans, and some real nice sunnies
- high waisted jeans, my tank top, a sweater, and a beanie
- huf socks, red jacket, red shoes, and my mums jeans
- old shoes, basbeball tee, and some pre-ripped jeans
- black jeans, nyc, and my military parka
- big cardigan, white shirt, and my light wash jeans
YOUR MENTAL HEALTH IS IMPORTANT!!:
- How to reduce stress
- How to address stress
- Anxienty self-help
- Depression help guide
- Find a psychologist
- Find a therapist
- Relax and enjoy your life
- You are in control of your grades
- 10 minute guided meditation
- Yoga for beginners
- 7 steps to sleep better
- 3 hours of relaxing music
- What helps me sleep
- Shyness and social anxiety help
HEALTHY LUNCH IDEAS:
- Tofu avocado and veggie wrap with apples
- Rosemary-Chicken Panini w/ Spinach and Sun-dried tomatoes
- Pressed Cubano with Bacon
- Chicken Caeser Wraps
- How to pack your lunch
- Creamy BBQ Chicken Wrap
- Grilled Chicken Veggie Bowl
- Turkey and Cheese Panini
- Tomato, Arugula, and Pancetta Sandwiches
- Asian Green Bean Salad
PLAYLISTS TO LISTEN TO WHILE YOU STUDY:
MOVIES TO WATCH BEFORE SCHOOL STARTS:
- Grease (1978)
- Sixteen Candles (1984)
- The Breakfast Club (1985)
- Ferris Bueller’s Day Off (1986)
- Heathers (1988)
- Say Anything (1989)
- The Virgin Suicides (1999)
- Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen (2004)
- Napoleon Dynamite (2004)
- Mean Girls (2004)
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower (2012)
Well guys that concludes my masterpost. I hope this helps you guys! If you have any questions or if any links aren’t working message me and I’ll fix it right away.
please do not let ferguson die out like everything else big does. do not let this die out. do not let this continue on for three days and then everyone forget about it. do not let this happen.
queue this post up 3 days from now, a week from now, a month from now, a month from then. make sure even if you forget your blog will remember.
the fact i’m seeing reblogs slow down despite the fact there is still news breaking is concerning
yeeeaaahh i colored it \o/
it’s incredible how a video game can have so much personal meaning and importance to you
but then when you talk to another person who played it they’re like ‘yeah it was ok’
And movies and show and etc etc etc.
the fact that there have no leaked nudes in my dashboard proves that i’m following the right people